Oct 21, 2010

30Day Challenge !

Day 4 - Siblings !

Dear SISTER ( im too lazy to write for my brother uh -.-) ,
ola :D LMAO .
uhh , okayokay. i've to admit you have been a great sister in my life !
You give good advices and accepts my bad temper :X
Although stimes you can be really irritating or make me damn pissed off , you are still my sister kays !
OKAY , i noe you have like tons of problems currently , Stay Strong hor !
Face all ur difficulties bravely :P
AND STOP SLACKING ! ( but i have no idea why u can score so well despite all ur slackingsss).
Our relationship grew stronger when i reached secsch . i have to idea why . yeap.
uhhuh , im damn glad to have you as my sister ( serious-.-')
And be glad tt i am your sis ! ;D
MUAHAHHA !

Thankyou Sancia for tt sweetaye msg !
Loveyouttm ! <3

buhbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment