Oct 22, 2010

olaaa [:
im loving 30day challenge manz ! :D

Day 5 - Your dreams

Uhh . Honestly , i have no idea what my dreams are .
I just cannot decide on sth that i wan to do in the future -.-
roars , in the past .
i have tons of them .
Teacher , doctor , singer etc .
But now ? none -.-'
Aww , all i want now is that to do well in my studies :X
Dreams , if i have a choice ,
i will choose to have a dream whrby i am able to go to a place whr i am surrounded with nature , novels , greeennnn , food <;
i will choose to have a dream whrby i am able to travel to places i want to go (HOKKAIDO) (Y) !
I will choose to have a dream whrby time rewind . i will choose the right path in life , i swear .


DREAMS-In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
Damn , i seldom dream .
Time to open up my mind and DREAMMMM <3
Yay , i love this world .

No comments:

Post a Comment