Oct 20, 2010




30daychallenge.

Day3 - Parents .

Dearrr Parents ,
omgomg . i love you all ttm ! <3
Yeayeayea , i might not be a good daughter for i always talk back to you all , shout back and ignore all ur advices .
But , oh well .
i'll try my best not to be rude agn :X
If both of you werent there for me , i wouldnt be who i am today [:
thankyous for these 13years and everything you both did f
or me .
WL , it is impossible for me to express my gratitude through words :X !
im so glad that you both are my parents . [:


OLA !
im rotting at home with an empty stomach ! :D
=.='
i was perfectly fine ytd afternoon . but at bout evening ?
the flipping and flopping starts agn !
WHATTHEFUCK .
and i have to walk all the way to chongpang for doc -.-' ( with my freakish stomach)
life's pathetic huh ?
BUT WAITTT !
i've got a bigbig discovery :P
Chongpang has a newly opened bubble tea shop !
and tt i've been wanting to try that bubble tea :DDD
*happyhappy*
muahha !
I think is that shop uh . i forget liao -.-' if wrong , too bad lo .
anyway, took that pic from a nicenice blog i came across :D
OBVIOUSLY , din buy it .
but gonna chiong to buy it aft i recuperate ! :DD
muahahhahahahahhhahhhahhaha !
ohyeaa . back to topic .
i've got a intestine infection ? ( i just translated it from chi -.-')
wtfuck . and it is contagious .
yea . so ytd , my brother is like running ard when i tried to touch him . LMAO !!!
OKAY . im damn hungry now .
but my choice of food is fucking limited .
Nehminds . shall bear with it for the sake of my health !
== !!!
ohyea . i really flunked my eoy .
my results are like shit -'-
unexpected results aye ?
fuck . i have no idea whats wrong with me manz .
shitty shit results .
i think my l1r5 gonna be more than 18
fucker .
worst results i ever received !
ass , i hate myself for being dumb .
ccb .

No comments:

Post a Comment