Apr 9, 2010

OLAOLA PPLLLL :D
wootttss~
im officially a Guide :F
hahaha.
today enrollment .
frking tiredd ==
i still have to drill when my thighs are so pain after the napfa
but. nvm :D
rehersal at parade square. thn rain.
go ISH enrolled :D
lalalala
today get frking fed up over my scorpion(french braids)
lol!
is like. so many ppl come to my rescue :D
thank you everyone who come to my rescue :D
hahahaha.
lol :D
im goin learn how to tie. ==
to save trouble.
today rush like siao. thn in the end. left tons of time b4 fall in.
Wthhh lor.
lol.
But feel kind of proud wearing guide uniform
:DDDD
lol!
lalalala.
wth.......
umm.
wat else?
today damn fun luhh.
But is like. i wan collaspe after the enrollment...
stand thr for dunno how long. cnt move at all ==


shoulder pain.
i cn feel my pespiration dripping.
my specs dropping down.
==
pathetic scene of PCL
lol.
wth. din get to take pics with friends today :(
regret din take.
my first time wearing guide uni LEH!
AND I DIN TAKE WITH JO :D
and others too.
manage to get ONE PATHETIC PHOTO.
with me n huijuan.




I kind of closed my eyes--
wtthhh.
with our braids. frking messyyy -.-
i seriously prefer me tying scorpion thn my normal ponytail!!!!!!!!!!
wthh.
but too bad. cn only tie scorpion on special occasion ....
tooo badddd T.T
Tml doin proj ~
lalala~
lalalalalalalala~
Byee :D
stimes i jus think to myself.
will miracle ever happen?
stimes..im always living in my fantasy world. thinkin
tt you like me...
you may like. you may dun.
im so tired of guessing T.T
i like you alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment