Apr 10, 2010

OLA :D
today did sci experiment --
Jo n geraldine 11.30 called me .Sayin they rching .
i was like WTH?
i havent even bathe yett. coz i woke up at only 11am :P
HAA><
hee.
spent a little time on the experiment --
the things are still in my fridge ==
if tml v. free. thn i will do the experiment agn :D
ha.
after the experiment. Went lib .
wthh.
have to pack my bag . but pack to slow .nagg by jo ==
poor me :D
went thr. met minxue on the way. woots :d
wanted go thr study. in the end .ended up at lib . CHAT ==
wthh leh.
I WENT HOME AFTER TT AND SAW MY FRKING SIS GOIN TO LIB.
and i went agn.
lol.
zinger also go thr.
ZZZZ ==
umm.ummm.ummm.
yeayea.
Wat else?
==
tml jubelieeeeeeeee
lol.
hope it is nice .llala.
ZZZ.
lalalla.
goin do hw.


stimes , it jus suck to the core.
i jus hope ppl wont do tt.
it is so idiotic and irritating.
did i ever offended u all in sth???!
ass hole ==
fuck off.
seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment