Apr 8, 2010

Ola ;D
i love today manz :D
Napfa ROCKS :DDD
Hooo
today had napfa.
lalalalala.
im sooo frking sastified with my results.
HHAHA.
kind of proud .wootss.
my pull up.. i finally get over 1o ;D
FINALLY.
sec sch pull up really much more easier than pri sch. Lol.
llalalaaaa.
shuang.
my standing broad jump : 185cm. :P
PROUD*
hahahah.
okok. stop boasting!
==
woootss.
my sit up de-prove ==
36only. sianz.
ugh. ugh. ugh. !
lala.
i wan napfa agn :DDD
it is soo funn!!!!
lala.
lala.
assembly today.
lol.
i was "accuse" of doing sth i din do. LOL!
"les" with jodi.
wthh -.-
hahahahaah
ookok.
today. im frkingg hyper.lalalala
TML!
i jus spent dunno how long ironing my frking gg scarf.
I DUN HAVE UNIFORM COVER JUS IM JUS GOIN TAKE THE DUMB UNIFORM TO SCH WITH ANYTHING.
asss.
i was sooo pissed when i cnt find sb who have the uniform cover and dun nid to use it tml -.-
Ughh.
nvmnvm.
its too late . la.
tml!!!!
im so frking excited.hope everything goes right :D
lalalalala.
wthh.
wthh.
how i wish tml no lesson ==
shiok.
okok.
i wan potato.


daaaaaaa~
i have nth to say today.
jus rmb tt the person is YOU.
and u noe the person is YOU.........
im serious. you noe...

No comments:

Post a Comment