Apr 7, 2010

OLA :D
so long nvr post ler ==
i miss my blog :D
Haaa.
==
==
==
Few days quite busy.
with watever stuffs.
actually i aso dunno.
but i jus cnt find a time for computer.
today i chiong hw. thn finally get to use : D
HAAA XD
daaaa.
daaaaaaaa : D
im so happy now :D
coz having a group conver with pri sch friends.
i miss elaine to the core D:
i miss her T.T
i miss 6/4
hell :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i dunno wat to blog ler.
i dunno.
i dunno.
haixx.
ummm. they planning for class gathering.
woots : D
heee.
im frking depress now ==
think bout the memories of 6/4 T.T
wthhh.
Haix.x
tml napfa
Woots :D
im frking sastified with my standing broad jump results CURRENTLY.
woots.
HAAA.
i love PE :D <3 <3 <3
woots :D
hahahaah
ummm.
yea.
jus draw my shoes :D
for art spent like only 15mins to draw it HAA. : D
lalalalala.......
fri is enrollment. finally. i get to wear full guides uniform :D
need to tie dunno wat braids.. ==
UGHHHH.

im suffering....
i wanted to say out everything TO YOU..so much..so much..
but..i dun hv the courage..and i guess..i noe the truth..
i mean.
it is a impossible thing for me to feel like this to you at the first place, so why would u feel tt for me?
Daaaa``````
sucks.
haix.x
i always tell this to myself.
WHAT CAN I DO?
obviously, the ans is NTH.
im so tired for holding onto hopes.
false ones.
Maybe..
U noe?
im actually sick of all these MAYBE..
it is always maybe..MAY -BE?
maybe..u ____ me
maybe u dun.
MAYBE...
i dunno wat to do.
u tear me apart....
I DUNNO WHY I DUN HAVE THE COURAGE TO TELL YOU
WHEN I REALLY WANTED TO NOE THE TRUTH.
u might say im dumb.
im crazy..to feel like tt for you..
but...
i cnt stop the feeling right?!?!??!?!?!?!?
D:

i wonder when will the thing stop.
when i will finally say..
it is REALLY over..
when i dun look out for you..
When..
when..
when...
when will the thing stop?
Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment