Apr 4, 2010

TELL me...
am i still ur bestie?
i dunno now..
last time, i cn be very sure and say IAMURBESTIE.
wat bout now?
im not sure. really not sure.
But, i cn be very sure. URSTILLMYBESTIE.
maybe.. i cnt be ur bestie. For i dunno how.
maybe.
iT IS ALL MAYBESSS
im sick of all these maybe.
they sucks.
i sucks too :'(
i dunno why im feeling like this.
im the last person.
always...........
i knew thr are many things tt i dunno.
i knew it all ALONG..
But i dun wn to say anything.
For i still have this word in my mind.
T.R.U.S.T.
I knew. and i think u realise it.
our distance is growing apart.
i think.
i cn sense it.
Trying to recover it.
For i dun wan to lose you.
my bestie.
for i noe u makes a good friend.
For............all was going away right?
i think.
it sucks So MUCH.
i dunno wat happening.
oh. maybe i noe.
i mean. it is obvious.
so obvious.
SO.
DAA/
i hope all these were jus my imagination.
i hope.
so uncertain.


friendship problems sucks
X.X
i still treat u as my bestie.
I HOPE IT WAS JUS MY IMAGINATION.


No comments:

Post a Comment