Mar 17, 2010

OLA!
lalalala :D

Ytd?
shld be. Went jingyee house do sci experiment
HEE
kind of have tons fun XD
lol
cost.. HELL. so damn ex lehh.
bankrupt lerr.
==
poor me..
haaaaa.
Brought bball along.
after sci experiment went bball.
Haaa.
damnn.i v. lazy type wat happen
==
AHH.

lol
today.
GG training.
tried :X
drilling and test ==
lol
DRILL
luplupluprightlup~
==
today cnt drill properly lehh.
leg pain like hell
mayb ytd play bball ==
yeaa~
heeeeeeeee.
==
WTH?
byeee.
tml need go class deco.



LALA


ummm.. the feeling.
Havent fade.
im still waiting.
But wat cn i do?
Nth!
yea...
let me suffer..
let me suffer..
let me suffer..

im dying.
mayb..or mayb not..........
:(


My life is meaningless.
mayb.
ppl .make me happy...~
passerby?
u gone?
i still wan to noe who u r.
u are part of my motivation ... to go sch;)

No comments:

Post a Comment