Mar 18, 2010

Everything is a disaster...
You appeared in my life...
and disappear and came back ONCE MORE...
You r cruel...
to make me suffer agn..
NO!
u din..
i jus havent sort it out yet....
TIME HEALS.
IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME ... NOW.
i hate you.
like hell.
nope. i dont.

i jus hope everything isnt like this.
Everything between us is ruined.
jus like tt?
Yea. pity, isnt it??
i really missed the times..
alot..
But nth is goin happen now.
And mayb. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Why mus u do tt??
Actually, u din do anything. it is jus my wishful thinking.
and tt hurts.
i cnt do anything right?
Now, even time Cnt save me.
i've gone...Too... too... too... DEEP.......
This is the first time
tt i have gone So..SO..SOOOO deep
tt i cnt save myself..
What can i do??
mayb i NVR noe...
i shall jus continue like this..
And wait for time to pass by..
and i will die..
i will die
i will die..
Because of you....


cruel.



No comments:

Post a Comment