Mar 13, 2010

OLA PPLL!!
Heee.
Had damn lots fun ytd..
morining...
I had to carry seriously alot of stuffs to sch for st lukes home..
WALK to sch with my sis
==
She din even bother to hlp me takkeee lehhh..
LOL.
Panting like mad when rch sch.
*CAN ANYONE HLP ME?*
==
god.
lalalala.
Took bus thr.
LOL.
i let class blast songs they wan...
Actually is not they wan..lol..
Heeee.
Everything turn out quite smoothly though..
Was damn supportive kays??
i shout till my voice out of tune..
-.-
poor me ... LOL.
Heeee.
my hard wrk kind of pay off...
Yea.. quite happy.
But some ppl go thr to slack only. ==
But conclusion, good job 1E3!! (:
Hee.
alot small details happen. hee. make me damn happy. HOO.
Go bck..bus.. we had this "dedication session" LOL.
Geraldine is sort of DJ..
Thn i sit beside her..at first seat.
Hee.
thn..we cn play songs through the mike thr.
then classmates cn tell us wat songs they and and dedicated to who.
hee.
nice(:
Was supposed to do reflection thr.
lol.
thn after tt.
whole class went canteen do reflection wrksheet.
LOL.
After tt. went sch outdoor court SEE class boys play BBALL.
took my new one thr.
Went NP eat after tt.
lol. sebestian and gerladine, me went food court.
others go mac (:
hee.
after tt went out of sch court play.
damnn fun : D
though i dunno how play..
Heee.
I LOVE JUMPING!!
hell. i wan play BBALL!!! and frisbee..
soccer..miss it though.. :(
Suddenly found tt. my sec sch friends all more sporty..
thn exposed to more sports
FUN XD
I got sport genes kaysS?
lol ><
uhh.
play till 7plus thn rch home..
zzz.
agn.. lots of small details.....fun ones..
hee.
fun.
fun.
fun.
: D


My god....Wat has u become???
i miss the old you though (:
Well, i cnt change u....
Life still continue doesnt it?
what can i do?




Ha.
im not goin to fall in other ppl traps anymore :D
i feel nth now.
though.
tt a good news.


Byeee !

sports love.
potato still love.
:D
u. dun love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment