Mar 20, 2010

Ola ppl :)
I Seriously hate tt previous post.
Sooo emo.. ==
But im not goin delete it :X

haixx.?
This week ending...
Yea..
ZZZ.
this is seriously not a holiday at all.
everyday have to wake up a 8plus.
Thn go sch ==
sian.
Today no sch
slept till bout umm. 11plus
:D
shiok.
Haaaa..
Plus today aso raining in the morning..
Yeaa.
:D
Haa.
Z==
Hw still not done.
But almost..
DIN EVEN GET A CHANCE TO REVISE.
damnn.
Haixx
Thinkin bck, at least p6 we get to rest right??
god.
LALALALALALA~
suddenly found out tt my life is plain boring and meaningless.
Nth challenging for me XD
used to fret like hell over the obstacles i met and hoping i nvr met them.
But once i din meet them im boring. And life is COMPLETE MEANINGLESS.
yea.
humans are like tt.
Once u have sth, u hope it doesnt belongs to you.
But once u lose it, u hope it belongs to you.
dumb right?
yea. almost.

I love my p6 life.
all of the sudden.
Coz it is always filled with challenges.
ALWAYS.
one after another.
and those challenges made me happy :D
made me Sad n angry :(
Sigh.
i missed those days whr i fretted over things :D
But wat cn i do now?
Nth.

MY LIFE IS PLAIN BORING !!!!
Ughhh.
Btww, i kept on having supper the whole holiday.
Yeaa.
I've put on weight.
OBVIOUSLY .
but who cares?
blek :P



Byee.
Im off to my plain boring life. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment