Nov 28, 2009

Phew~
I've get over it. Yup..One of the smallest obstacles..in life..Although it is important..
(:

I will strive hard in Sec sch!!!!
Note: I WILL.W.I.L.L
(:
(:
(:
Jus went for a soccer match wif..
Minxue and her bro
QL and her bro
Nick how and his bro
Yichang,Jovan,Wantong(i din noe wantong came bck !==)
Jess and Jean(A piece of nu zai ku who owns a shop in np...LOLOLOL)
eh..My sis
and yewei...
Zhixuan too
Jean, yewei and my sis sit down thr do nth de lor...............ZX too..Actually zhixuan is thr to watch the match only la..
So sleepy now...Vigorous exercise ==
*YAWN*

I kind of hate u.....
I noe why..But..It is real hard to express through words...Argh....
hate u for making me..confused?
As in...I dunno wat u thinking...
U said this now..
But wat u said to ur friends is another thing....
So..u make me guess and guess..
Guess till i sick of it.
Im giving up,coz i dun wan to hurt myself any further...
But..The problem is...It is difficult to give up..Argh................................................................

Ok..Watever...Suddenly found out tt i became v. emo-ish at p6..... T.T
NOO!! i dun wan...lol
ok la..BYEBYE~

Im in love with P.O.T.A.T.O.E.S
Im in love with food.
and sotong.I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment