Nov 26, 2009

ola....
Today get results le :)
The day whr my future is determined.I guess...
Failure.The only word i can think of,right now......
F.A.I.L.U.R.E
YES
FAILURE.

Dun put too high expectations of urself. U might get hurt in return.Really......................
Stop Saying i've scored well.Stop comforting me,like hell.Dun.DUN.
I have not done well.Or.My expectations are too high.
I noe well.How high r my chances.I still stand some chances.But not many.
I dun expect to redo or to erase everything.
It hurts so much.
I WAS CLIMBING UP UNTIL TODAY. I FELL DOWN AGAIN.
not so deep though.
This time.Not bleeding.But crying.
I dun wan to bleed anymore.
Im running out of stamina. To bleed. i guess.
U noe waT?
Stimes...What u reap is wat u sow really doesnt apply on us.
Tt score.TT SCORE. Can be high to some of u.
But. To me. It is like.......
我知道我做得不够好。。。
虽然我已经尽力了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
算了!!!

I'll work even harder when im in sec sch!!!!
I'll strive even harder.
I WILL. I WILL.
Think of the positive way once u tot of the negative way......
Haa. Yup.
At least i still stand some chances.
Even if i cnt go...Then i'll strive much more harder to get into top 3 in another sec sch :)
i believe i can.
After this lesson T.T....
Gt lots more obstacles(how spell?)
waiting of me!!!!!!
YUP!!
Cai Ling, STRIVE EVEN HARDER IN SEC SCH!!!!!
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!
Woots~~~~~~~~~~
I Still stand some chances~
I still stand some chances~
:D
S.M.I.L.E!!!!!!! :D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
Im so damn glad tt im so optimistic (:
JY~JY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE I CAN GO INTO YTSS!!!!!!!!!
I wont give myself up unless i noe the results.
The final one. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment