Dec 4, 2009

Ola everyone!!!

Currently in malaysia (:

Ytd eh..midnight rch malaysia (:

HEEEE..My cousinssss they all went my house two days ago..They stayed there.. (:

From KL.Then ytd. Some of them take my Xiao yi car bck to malaysia.....First. Coz not enough seats..Then after they leave my Liuyi take us to malaysia... (:

Hee...Today went my Liuyi house( I LOVE HER HOUSE!)

Like HDB de la..then b4 we went thr..(My mum and bro. My fourth aunt got 4 kids..Then 3 of her kids..all boys..went KL today..First.) :D

Then left one of my fourth aunt kid, Siok wei!!! <3

And my sis and my sixth aunt..So we decided to go my sixth aunt house slp for the night..(ok..its confusing. I KNOW)

hee...

B4 we go..Which is bout 1pm++

Decided to go shopping mall eat..Then went fetch my another 3 cousins

living in JB.. HEEEEEHA
Meet up ma..
Miss them soooo much (:

2 guys and one girl..THe 3 cousins living in JB (:

Handsome boys... HAAA
Me, Siok wei and CW was screaming like mad in my sixth aunt's car like mad when we saw them..AW~
Then Went eat lunch..Afte eating we still stay thr chat for sooo long..Chat bout wat happened during this yr..Al the things we learnt..Hee.
Love my sixth aunt!!
She is sooo fun
Then ah sheng(nickname)one of my 3 other cousins living in JB,cut his hair.While we go buy some snacks at ECONSAVE
Then zhiqing..Ah sheng(handsome guy...lol.)younger sis..But older than me la..and aso Zhi hao...same age as me..
Buy some cornflakes and a big bar of choco.Coz we decided to make a kind of biscuits!
Melt the choco..Mixed the cornflakes wif the melted choco.Put it in a (um..Wat is tt???) wrapper for cupcakes..thn wait for te choco to dry then can eat le!! WOOTS~
lol..I was messing up everything coz i too rough le..lol.
Then ate some during making the cornflakes... lol..
Ah sheng and zhiqing was like... AIYO~~~
Then dun let me make le ==
*sniff*
Jus ate porridge jus now...
But not v. full..So goin another round later.. HEEEE HAAA
Yup.
goin KL tml wif siokwei, mysis and my sixth aunt...
HAA
6dec goin hv a Early chirstmas party at KL!!!
7-9dec goin PENANG!!
Wif our family..Many ppl. (:
Goin update bout wat happen ytd nxt time!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MALAYSIA FAMILY GATHERINGSSSSSSS!!! <3 IT!!
ALTHOUGH OUR RELATIVES(MALAYSIA)
ONLY MET EACH OTHER BOUT TWICE A YR...BUT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SOOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO EACH DAY WIF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE~~~~~~~~


-dun be jealous..lol-

No comments:

Post a Comment