Nov 23, 2009

OLA :)



Saturday got YT open house...HAA. Of course got go la...

9am meet wif QL ,MX and pearlyn then go wif my bro and mum.

Take bus thr..... haa.....

Spent lots of time on table tennis. Me, pearlyn, Jacky xu and QL and chewy(weehao)

played...Double and single ....V. Fun.. Long time nvr practice le... (:

MX and elaine dun wan play... T_T

Ytss.... :)

This thurs taking results............

Excited..A little..

Afraid this proverb, WHAT U REAP IS WAT U SOW, doesnt apply on me...

Afraid my effort wont be paid off.

Afraid of failure..

Afraid...Afraid..............................................................

Um.....................

Shit..forgotten go Northpoint...Nid borrow cross-stich book....

Argh....

Im in trouble. Kind of.

Aiya.WATEVER.





-I wanted to grab the chance...Really....I wanted.......But..Im not sure of ur .......-

-I reminded myself again and again...But.....I...........-

-I want u....................-

No comments:

Post a Comment