Sep 1, 2009

Today was a mad day for me.
...Got bck math paper 2,english,normal chinese.
All got improve. :D
My mind was blank from 11.45am to 1.30pm.
I was too happy :P HAA.maths paper 2.Improve quite alot.In fact i broke my record. Almost cried.Tears of joy.Yeah. English...Eh...So-so la.. 74/95 My target was actually 80/95... So a LITTLE disappointed...Yup..Normal Chinese improve. :D
Left science and higher chinese...Science..weakest of all..Didnt even hit 70 this yr.Close to 70?yes.
Hope can get "A" at least..
Wan get report bk bck.So can calculate my score.See can go YTSS.I love YTSS even more now.And i dunno why.

Today almost lost my voice..Scream too much le.LOL.Mdm sim was giving out pebbles painting to tchers as appreciation for tching..Then i was screaming...ZzZ...Fun though...No concert this yr..

that's all.i noe it isnt mad at all ==

No comments:

Post a Comment