Aug 29, 2009

:)

today after supp stay bck at class do cleaning=.=
me,ql,minxue only lor...now then found out our classroom is damn dirty lor.I was sweeping the floor then got so many dust...and clearing things at the bck of classroom.mrs tan told us to go bck at 11.30am but in the end we went bck home at 12.00pm :P
Haa.Then After the cleaning go library wif minxue and jess.LOL.Found some interesting bks...goin hav a "feast" on them.HAA. so we drop by Popular bkstore...AND.AND.AND. I FOUND MY BABY!!!!! . I was scanning through the soft toys section then sth caught my attention.It was a lion!!! SOOOO CUTE!! Aw...But the price is..WOW lor... $15.90 siao...
dunno why cannot upload photos leh...i wan add the lion soft toy pics....Manage to get some pics of it.Haa.Shld hav taken a photo of me and baby(lol.the lion's name)
ARGH.why cannot add photo...
Ok.will try to add the nxt time...
I was there hugging Baby like siao...But too expensive le lar..Nvm.Im goin buy it.See if i got money or nt...But it was really C.U.T.E!! I almost stole it =.=
...
...
...
Aiyo..miss my Baby lion...Seldom like soft toy so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment