Sep 1, 2009

...Today.Puah Cai Ling learnt two lessons...


Today got tution..at morning.I FORGOTTEN ALL BOUT IT!! Luckily my tution tcher called ==
I was so.. OMG! when my mother wake me up.I was still slpin leh..Argh.Coz this few days keep on playin comp and last night go play till midnight.Then brain only got Comp.no other things...I almost went mad. Then nid gobble down my breakfast.Like wat i did every morning.Jus b4 i go sch == always gobble down my food.Lol.
Lesson learn: dun play comp so often and dun ever "burn midnight oil"

After tution mus go bck myself.By bus...From sembawang to yishun.Short one. :)
I counted myself lucky.Coz the moment i reached my home,it started rainning.IM SO LUCKY! ==
Then at bus.After a few stops i ride the bus, got a aunty with a little boy(obviously her grandson)boarded the bus.Then they stood jus right behind me.Coz i was standing..Then the bus driver went off without even closing the bck door lor.Which was jus beside me.I dun really care.I was enjoying the breeze.Coz open door then the bus driver drive at full speed so got strong wind.Then suddenly the aunty go shouted in ENGLISH :"Uncle,excuse me,u did not close the door!!"
Siao.I was like.So shocked! coz i tot the aunty will shout out in dialects..instead of ENGLISH.the aunty jus like any other aunty.About 40++? U will nvr even dream she will speak in ENGLISH lor.THEN.THEN. The bus stopped at another stop rite.Then i think the grandson asked her sth like will the bus driver close the door..THEN.THEN!! U noe wat she said????!! She said "Of course.once bitten twice shy." LOL.LOL.LOL. Bravo!!!! ==
Aiyo.Her english superb.I tell u.Can fight with us le.

lesson learn:nvr judge a book by its cover. LOL.

Quite a interesting day huh?? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment