Jul 28, 2009

WTH!!! I was typing in the middle then i dunno go press wat stupid thing and everything gone...
Ok.Start from beginning...
I hv to make this quick coz i wan go revise the chi paper...Hardwrking huh... =.=
Ok.For today maths paper rite...The last question is it 4mins and 22secs?? Shld be correct la..Coz i cannot think of other solution to solve ...I was like doin the 3marks question then everything went blank in my head..WTH. I was like OMG! HLP ME!! ...then i tot of wat my mum said to me today morning..Wanna know..?? Ok la.She said that dun be afraid of maths,treat it like a game and do it.If u panic rite..u will be beaten by them..
Then i suddenly "wake up" le lor..Then i go bck do the 3marks questionSSS and i suddenly all noe...I almost jumped up and down...luckily manage to control myself..But i ONLY clap my hands..I do tat when im happy la..(close friends shld noe..)
Then my mood suddenly bcame superb good..and all questions noe how do..BUT,I NOE SOME WRONG LE =.=


"Complain" time: JACKY XY JIA SHENG.U think Wat i did to u on mon not enough arh?WTH.U really make me angry on that stupid msn.U shld noe wat u told me.And u force me to "complain" u on blog pls.WTH.DARE TO MAKE PCL ANGRY.REALLY DIDNT LEARN UR LESSON ON MONDAY LEH.....
................

Like,admire or adore??

...........................




Ok.i was suppose to post photos..But no time..So nxt time...BB.GTG!!
Today i ONLY then realise our sch flag they arrange in a star shape!!
I was like WOW! NICE!!
PUAH CAI LING like stars even more than b4 now..



................................................



She like,admire or adore u??
Gonna find the ans.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment