Jul 17, 2009

Two post in one day.
Anything.
Im sorta hopping mad now.
Not really though...
I go doc tell him SHORTEN my LONG mc. He say NO!! I've RECOVERED oredi pls.
Still NO! Sch.SCh.sch. I wan school... Not blaming the doctor though... Superb jealous those ppl who can go sch. feel like punching them coz they can go sch =.= wth. I have nvr felt so sch-sick b4. 7days mc.ARGH.
HOPEEEEEE that during her mc days,teacher giv her tons and tons of practice papers to do.
dunno can or nt...MISS HER CLASSMATES!! not teachers... lol.... school for Cai Ling! school for Cai Ling! I wan school! I wan school! ZzZ..Riots....haa... *sniff* *sniff* sniff*
Gonna stay teacher till very late to ask questions on school work and other stuffs i missed (wicked smile) LOL... Really Brain Damage le...Haix... Suan le.


Was thinking will feel better after posting.In the end,didnt feel better.
Tml gonna keep myself in Yishun Library and read books tilllllllllllllll IM FULL!! Jus jking...(mayb i really go???) Ahahaha (wicked smile again!) Really cooped in home till sort le la.Aiyo. BB la.

No comments:

Post a Comment