Aug 7, 2009

TaDAAA...I was supposed to post pics...But im too lazy la...
Today celebrate National Day at sch....Wear RED...Quite fun la.Mr andrew voice like getting better hor...Dunno la...maybe used to it le =.= dunno wat to post leh....Oh ya...
Harry potter and the philospher stone(dunno how spell la) Superb lor...NICE.BOOK.
I only beginner la.Jus finish the FIRST bk...Finding the second one.u cant stop reading once u read the first few pages..COOL. Wan study in hogwarts HAA...Wan go in Grinffindors(dunno how spell la) Aiya.U read then u noe how nice it was.
Prelim 2 results....Wat a disappointment...Bad results...baddest(if there is this wrd) in my history. ................................................................................................................................................................
Im sick of knowing my results.only make me feel worse. Blame it on myself ba..WAKE UP!!!!
haix...suan le..Wrk harder nxt time :D Jiayous Cai Ling!!



goin kick football after PSLE .Once a wk with minxue.Nice sports.Im junior le hor..not beginner hor.HAA. i promise minxue le..provided got time la.

Football.Football.Football. ZzZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment