Oct 29, 2010



Olaaaaaaa .
Paiseh for all the previous wordy and lengthy posts . :X
muahhaha .
Ahh .
Last day of sch ytd . Seriously had a great time during the mr tan farewell concert . [:
Aft sch . wanted to watch tongyan der . but suddenly no mood , so went wendys with Jingyee :D
Went back sch . =.='' Did sth stupid . oh weelllll , nehminds . Had fun thr too . :DDDD

Damn , i miss having sch now .
i miss the boring lessons . I miss the teachers . I miss having 5mins toliet breaks .
I miss having duties . I miss joking with friends . I miss staying back and mug in council room .
I miss the school . Lastly , i miss my school life . Though it had been only one day :X
SCHOOL SICK ttm ! D:

oh , Just wrote out my holiday schedule .
Found out that it aint tt packed . Ard half a month gone nia .
Time to plan sth to do .

OKAYYY . Things to do in holidayy !
- Lose at least 3kg .
-Widen my vocab range .
-learn a new skill .
-read at least 20 eng and chi novels .
-finish holiday assignments within 1 wk of holidays .
-Watch movieesssssssss .
-Do at least 4 badges .
-HANGOUT (L)

JODI . GETWELLSOON <3

No comments:

Post a Comment