Oct 27, 2010

olaa [:
27/10/10 - i love this awesome day . (L)
i -insertheart- YTSC , YTGG <3>
Secsch life will be different w/o GG and SC ;D
i love the my commitments . What matters most is still the passion and interest i have .
What for hang onto something w/o having the passion in it ? ;D

came across a quote ytd .
THE DOORS WE OPEN AND CLOSE EACH DAY DECIDE THE LIVES WE LIVE .
It thn dawned on me that all along , im the one making my own life difficult .
Troubles just seem to approach me everyday , non - stop .
Making me so fed up with my own life and i started to hate everyone .
i find that life sucks , everything just doesnt seems right recently .
I just changed completely recently . emoing everyday . feeling sad for my pathetic life .
thinking how to solve the problems , but always ended up feeling v. down ...
oh ... life just sucks recently ..
But then , when i stared at the quote , did some deep thinkings bout my life .
i started to realised , it was me who caused myself to be so miserable .
You lead your own life , you make ur own decisions , you have the right to do the things you want .
i once chose to face my problems , but i din face it bravely .
I once chose to think negatively .
Damn . i've learnt how to let go .
I see people i dislike , i feel disgusted .
Nope , i wont anymore .
I will learn to accept everyone flaws , but if i really cant .
i will tolerate .
it is a need in life afterall . thank god for my high level of tolerance .
they wont take a step back , thn i will .
i will :D coz i dun wan to get into any troubles anymore .
做人,就是要学会放开,不要当一个心胸狭窄的人。
我学会了放开,一切变的更美好。


buhbye .
To those ppl who are just damnnnnn petty , hope you will wake up after reading my blog post [:

No comments:

Post a Comment