May 13, 2010

-someone tt i have been waiting for so long-

i hope u see this post .
iseriouslyhope.
it is over.
finally over.
i have been waiting for so long. to post this . SO LONG.

I will nvr forget you .
For u are the VERY FIRST PERSON IN MY THIRTEEN YRS OF LIFE.
tt could make my heart pumps faster ,
make me hyper,
CHANGED me into a person that im not familiar with....
I like the feeling .
Seriously. for i din experienced it b4...
It was magical.. but painful at the same time.
i felt as if i was in cloud nine everytime i saw you .
But i drop to hell when i knew tt u will NVR BE MINE....
U made my heart shattered so much .
So painful.
till im used to it.
till im enjoying it.
sounds sick. but it is a FACT....

I still rmb..
thr was a time..
i said I FINALLY LET GO :D
But guess wat ?
i fell deeper in.
The feeling was shiok and suck-ish at the same time....
Fallingdeeper in means another form of torture for me.
i was like a coward.
COWARD.
Wanting to tell u .
But bcking out at the last min....
I have fallen too deep all along.
really .
u devour me .
NO.
i LET YOU devour me .
and finally .NOW.
i let myself out...
i noe i have caused some troubles for u(MAYBE)
im sorry for tt.....
im reallyreally sorry (:

It was a real good experience....
a nice , perfect one.
bcoz of you..
i have experienced -- pain, happiness , sadness and sorrow.
All mingled together...
I learnt alot . i guess.

i still rmb, giving myself false hope and ended up collasping everytime.
i always hold on . and believe tt there is still hope .
HOPE. this is how i survive ...
I KEEP LOOKING BCK BCOZ I HAVE HOPE.
:D
And finally .
my hope shattered.
but my heart finally stopped shattering ~

i like you . so much . so much .
till it is really difficult for me to LET GO.
time really hlps.
time made me realised it is IMPOSSIBLE .
time made me realised I HAVE WASTED ALOT OF TIME ON YOU.
BUT. time made me realised I HAD A GOOD TIME WASTING MY TIME ON YOU.
i hope you get it . (:
i dun blame anyone .
coz . i learnt alot .
AND IM REALLY GLAD I LIKED YOU SO MUCH BFORE .
it was the first time . imserious.
Thank you for existing in my life.

rmb , this memory , will be etched to my heart forever .
although my heart has alot of scars ...
But i love . and will Cherish this memory.
tt meant alot to me (:


I've finally let go.
it is time to move on.
1yr.
i will rmb you (:
for . u mean alot to me .even till now .


rmb .
ONCE, thr is a girl.
who likeyousomuch.


No comments:

Post a Comment