May 13, 2010

olaaa ppl xD
LOL xD
Long since i update uh ?
(:
Heee .
lala .
Umum .
Today .CMCL -.-'
i almost died of torturing .
sianz ><
*shall not elaborate hee xDD *
After sch .
EHEH.
went each a cup with jooo and jingyee (:
LOL.
we three walked all the way to np for a cup of bubble tea : D
ytd also .
haa.
Bandung iceblended kinda nice eh (:
OHYAHOR.
Today Sci enrichment damn fun xD
LOL . was laughing like mad with jodi.
of coz... giggling -.-'
If not get caught by tcher.
HAA.
Was laughing .
Thn suddenly , i heard sth dropped .
Told jodi and she found out it was a pen that landed beside her :D
Told her to pick it up. LOL><
thn i look around like some nut ppl seeing who it belongs to.
Turned to geraldine , who was jus beside me , and ask her whether it was hers.
she said YES><
thn i began laughing even harder.
LOL .
WHY ?
Coz i was like thinking of the scene when geraldine was writing and suddenly a pen fly out of her hand .
thn after sometime ...After laughing .
i asked jodi how Geraldine can make the pen fly out .LOL.
guess wat.
JODI SAID SHE THREW AT US COZ WE WERE LAUGHING.
sucks . and i ended up laughing even even moremore harder.
LOLLLLLLL
WTHHH .
LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH .
LOL xD
dumb sia :D
haaaaaaaaaaa.
After sch. Stayed bck for proj agn .
AHH T.T
slept in lib for 30mins . LOL
After tt force Geraldine to buy me waffle . (:
ohya...
Wan thank Aurora and geraldine ...
For hlpin me in my studies..
Sci and eng : D
we three made a deal.
they both hlp me in my sci and eng~
if i improve in both of my weakest subject ,they will treat me LUNCH!
and if i dun .. i have to treat them.
Yeayea :D
touched me tons ...
So geraldine bought the waffle as motivation :D
*sniff*
Love both of ya .
omgomg .
how can i forget JOJO , jingyee and Jasmineee ? :D
LOVELOVE ! <3>
less than 3 ! lol.
sianz.
lalala .
i mus work hard ler.
SERIOUS .
i cnt disappoint MYSELF, EVERYONE WHO CARES FOR ME.....
slacking ...
sucks .-.-'

Thinking bck, i suddenly found out tt i lost my fighting spirit...
the spirit i used to have.
The spirit tt make me succeed.
no failure was accepted in my life.
And NOW?
Everything was FAILURE :X
so failure tt i cn predict my test marks.
They nvr failed to disappoint me RECENTLY .
stimes jus feel like giving myself ten tight slaps .
to wake myself up and say .
YOU REALLY HAVE TO WAKE UP AND WORK HARD IF U WAN THE BEST.
sucks manz .
hlp me . ppl .
hlp me .
`````

Byess :D



No comments:

Post a Comment