May 6, 2010

Ollaaaaa :D
V. long nvr blog lerr ~ :DD
yeaYeaa .
Today went had conversational Malay :D
sat with jooo :D
dead-bored.
wth.
But had to snatch bck my stationery(OR tionary?)
WTH.
watever.


Hahahah.
Thn went Shipyard at Sembawang.
Rare chance lehh (:
haaa.
I love the dock!! woootss :D
rock like hell.
is like damn cool. The sea too ~ (:
Jus in front of dock (i think is common sense?)
Though quite dirty -.-'
Jus opposite the sea is malaysia~
ANDANDAND.
IT IS FRKING NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
omgomg.
How i wish i can jus swim to malaysia -.-'
LOL!
wootss.
rocks (:
Afternoon~
Went Hall hlp teachers --
Kinda tired.
Shall not elaborate.
LOL .
Frking fun though.
Met some really nice friends.
:DDD
Yupyup (:
Sat goin run agn-.-'
JIAYOUS! HAA xD
im seriously going bankrupt.
Sooo many ppl bday comin.
haixxxx.
Everytime Scrimp and save.
two present all gone T.T
pathetic.
Who wan sponsor me?
:DD
zzzZzZZzZ.
Lalaaaaa.
i miss PE -.-'
This week no PE . WAA :(
Nxt wk also dun have .
nxt nxt wk.
Think dun have T.T
gosh.
Im going die due to lack of PE =.='
AHH.
im supposed to do my PROJ now.
i have alot things havent finish.
wth.
sickeningggg!!!
AHHHH.
Bye.

ugh.
i still type in ITALICS font in the end..
sucks.
wat can i do to let you go?
WAT?
im still waiting..
for miracle....
but when will it happen?
Why cnt i jus let it go.
and NOT wait for the miracle,
which will not happen?
i kept on waiting and waiting..
Till i even lost the ability to like others anymore.......
Coz .... i have been holding you tight.
So tight.
My hands are numb.
My hands are tired.
My whole body is collasping.
But why cant i jus open my hands...
And let my heart go?
Why cant i do tt...............................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment