May 2, 2010



OLA ppl :D
Afternoon went NP with QL and MX
LOL. As usual. Ate alot.
Kind of.
HAA.
I tried beerrrryyylitteee :D
TASTED NICE :D
omgomg.. imagine the frking nice yougurticecream inside ur mouth...
AHHH :D
love it :D
But. EXPENSIVE.
Shall buy it once in a longlong time :D
Since im goin bankrupt.
lalalal.
Save for two weeks.
thn all spent today.
Wthhh -.-
Pooorrr mmeee :(
SHIT.
I jus now thn found out tt.
I din take bck my Ezlink Card from Sch librarian after using the frking computer.
Wthhhh.
No ezlink card...
yays -.-'
lala.
Dalaanngg.
:D
woosh.
i havent started revising .
i havent started on my proj work.
WTH.






Rmb the first few days of sch ?
How WE ALL became good..good...good..Friends..
Haa. yeaYea :D
Those WERE the goodgood memories...
i Ytd took out our v. first neoprints.
yes. i still keep it (:
Memories Flashed through my mind...
Hhaha :D
yupyup...
Kind of regretted.
i think.
why cnt we cherish wat we have tt time?
Our friendship havent even stable and we break it..
Im guilty.
im regretting for everything ALL of us did.
I noe i maybe foolish.
i noe.
Looking at our smiles...
How much fun did we actually had bfore we actually break?
jus tt little.
But nvm.
Jus rmb.
Those memoriesss.
Will be hidden deep in my heart.
But someday... i will "dig" it out ...
Slowly...feel our sweet memories..
Once more.


IM STILL DETERMINED NOT TO WRITE ITALIC FONT!
BYEE:D

No comments:

Post a Comment