May 27, 2010

ola ppl .
Wth. jus type like siao... in the end ... whole post GONE!
WAAA. shall retype. sian. no mood liao.
nvm

Ytd night chatted with QL T.T Shared with her my probs, she also experiencing it sia..... -.-'
I really miss her...Her attitude in life.. good character. Everything is PERFECT in her ^^
ppl . Wan jio her ask me. u all will LOVE HER TO THE CORE ^^ Tagged me. Haaa Xd
really the best of the best friend i ever met...
is like.....yea.. she is really a good person. T.T
omg. suddenly have the urge to transfer sch . ZzZ. i wont luhh..
Ytss is good.
(:

Today rocksrocks!
oh ya. got back results. sickening sia.
The moment i hear my results.. my mood is like down..down.. down
T.T. pathetic sia. my results.
oh.. really working hardler. JIAYOUS!
gambatehhh!! ><
hohooo.
Principal message rocks sia (:
HAA.
jingyee , jasmine , raldine, jodi . RMB? suck it!! shoosh! :PP
CCA today! double rocks!
Learnt how to light a fire.
OUTDOOR COOKING!!!!
<333
HOO. smoke went into my eyes.. PAIN TO THE CORE!!
had to go really near the fire to blow it. so kept my eyes closed allthe time when blowing the fire.
haa xD
Coughing like mad... when breathe in too much smoke.
-.-
Shirt got the charcoal smell. But smells nice sia *SNIFFF*
cooked..umm. nope . BBQ bread ^^
Nicenice. but kinda burnt. HOO.
learnt alot sia~~~
i love GG!! Yayz.
Luckily heeded JX advice at the beginning of yr. Thanksthanks ^^.
Haa xDD
WHO WAN ME TO COOK FOR THEM? HOO. Tagged me!

omgomg. passerby. whr u -.-'
miss your tags eh... :(

Byee ^^

imissyousomuch.
tellmeitisconcidence.pls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment