May 26, 2010

Im not perfect. ppl.
i maybe the least perfect ppl u ever met....
Today is the LIMIT.....
These few months....
i was being criticized agn and agn . Without u all noeing that u all did it.
I was always the one being said (:
idunmindforidunwantocreatetrouble...
But today..
is really...enough.
though today nth much happen.
But thinking of all the critisim i suffered.
i suddenly found out tt . it is enough.
i learn from critisim.
i accepted them...
all along.
for i wan the friendships to keep going.
i dunno.....
im speechless...
Jus think about it..
stimes.. i beg you all . can u all put urself in my shoes? instead of letting me putting myself into ur shoe? pls? i was mad . really mad at uall at times..but the feelings always fade. for i wan true friendship.i dun wan anything to spoil it...But.. stimes..it is jus too much. too much.
I noe i maybe the worst friend u all ever met. well. maybe it is a fact.
But cn u all think about it. Stimes, it is really not my fault.im serious. think about it. did u all do anything tt hurts me? yes...it is not only me doing hurtful things...all of you aso did that too..
i kept everything to myself...
and wat did i get?
nth. actually. i knew sth is always going on..without me knowing...
do you all really treat me as your friend?
for stimes..it is justoo much.

i tried my best to change after ppl critcize me.
but did u all really change?
i tried my best in watever things i did in sec sch...
i may not be a good leader. but i did try. u all might say. U TRIED THE WRONG WAY.
but ... think about it. at least i tried?
did u all do tt?
come on......

i suffered enough...........................
save me. can u all put u in my shoes stimes?
pls? can u all forgive me if i said sth wrong? for u all did do it to me stimes
jus tt i din say it out...........

Im really trying to bond with u all.
im trying..so much..
hlp me, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment