Mar 28, 2010

Ola ;D
Haaaa.
lalal~
Tml sch ler .. v...sian..
But.. Hee XDDDD
tml wanted to go swing. But suddenly rmb got supp class.. wthhh..
ruined my mood T.T
Daaa~
GOD.
ppl.
im putting on weight due to eating .....
alot xD
la.
Watever. who cares?
at least i exercise every wk kayss?
i put on 2kg....... ==
HELL. nvmnvm. i dun care.
WAtever.
Da~
tml got test ==
ahhhhhhhh.
haixxx.............it is goin be 10pm soon ==
guess i will slp late today~
No choice. Tml... Panda eyes ==
poorrr meeeeee ~


Daaaa~
ytd. Worst and one of my best night.
I guess ;D
I actually realised tt ... My life is great.
With 3 bestie.
Who knew me the BEST.
who really noe...Wat i am thinkin
Well. it is nt tt complicated bah..
lalalalalala~
It is you.

elmo. ;D

i noe u three will be thr for me.... ;D
i've gone too deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment