Mar 30, 2010

i wonder, why i am so stupid.
i fall deeper each day...
but i couldnt do anything, could i?
I wanted to be frank.
But i dun have the courage.
This process was tiring,
and maybe. MAYBE,
the ending is not i wanted it to be..
If you are reading this, tellme your feelings..
No matter good or bad..
Actually.
I noe you noe..that the person is you...


this was wat i wanted to type today...
But..Actually.
i dun nid it anymore..
not tt i have given up.
Jus tt..
i have ACCIDENTALLY know the truth....
I dun wan to tell myself tt ..Tt thing might be false.
Coz.. i hv given myself too much false hope.
Tt everything..turn out.. So bad.
i dunno wat to do now..
IDUNNO...
i wan cry agn.
but im not goin to let myself do tt.
im not.
IM NOT..
this is too much...


but..
cn u tell me..
ur feelings to me?
yes.. im trying to let myself believe tt there is still hope..
but i really wan to clarify.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment