Feb 11, 2010

olaola
(:
HEEEEEE
omggg.
tml goin bck AIPS.
HELL.
so excited!!
AHH.
WAIT
SHIt.
omgg.
dunno whether tml got cca or nt...
==
i will strangle the cca tcher der..
==LOL
HEE.
AHHH!!!!!!!
YEA~
My god.
i missssedddd my pri sch friends.
<3
HOOOOO~~
HEEEEEEE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
==
==
==
stop.........

ookkookkk.
hee.
im hardwrking.
==
umm..
Wat to update??
My life.
Gettin better each day~
WOOTS~~
HEE(:
BLAH~
BLAH~
BLAH~
:)
:)
:)
Ummm...
Yea.
um....
Yea...
ugh.
dunno wat to blog lorr.
stayed bck with jx..yw...jo.geraldine.aurora.
These few days(:
heee.
Yea.
Aurora n jo n me.
Create a study plan(:
See how hardwrking we r???
Yea.
==
im sayin rubbish..
hoo.
today found out tt jo n me got lots things in common.(n those things r un-common(: )
haa.
Um.........
Gettin over.
Today.
yea.
yea.
quite over(:
Wish u best(:



AH.
Byeeeeee
potatoes.
ate.
by.
Cai Ling.
my.
god.
long time since i ate potato chips.

--XIAO MAO(: --

BBBBBYYEEEEE

Gettin over.
Gettin over.
Though it hurtsss .HEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment