Feb 8, 2010

OLA!!
HEE(:
blahhhh.
Everyone!!
i saw my world.Lighting up.
Get brighter each day(:
HEEE.
DAYLIGHT!
HAAA.
HOOO(:
Yea~
hoooo.
==
==
==
finding my problems..
fading..slowly...(:
But i can sensed it.................
Im prayin.Hard.
They wont come bck.
anymore..~~
Hooo.
BLAH.!!!
HEEE.
HAAA.
omg.
Today 2.4km run==
PE tcher expect us to get Grade A or B.
if not..every PE lesson mus run~
HAAA.
Im so proud of myself.
i managed to get a... B!!!
DAAATAA~
Yea(:
Hooo.
Heeee.
but i wan run again leh.
==
MY GOD.i
love.
Pe.
tons(:
though it is torturing.
I rather run then play games.
Hoo~
HEEE

today.
2concidences.
made me happy(:
but made me kind of sad at the same time..
but thank god for the concidences....
i love it.
un-expected things(:
haaaa.
I noe it is impossible.
But NVM.(:

BTW.
PASSERBY HAS GONE TO WHR?!!?!?!?
I still wan to find out who the person who gave me ...
Ehhh.
Ermmm..
Ehh..
Ehhh.
*cnt find a wrd.*
encouragement???

No comments:

Post a Comment