Feb 24, 2010

Olaaaa!!
Tests comin..this wk..nxt wk..Blahhh...ZZ.
From beginning of sch till now dunno how many tests ler..
==
Today Hist.
Ok for me..
Dun think will pass with flying colours..
Ytd maths.
Worstt.luckily is jus class test.
thank god =.=''
Tml..Sci..
Hell. My worst subject ever.
yea.
i have phobia for sci.. ==
I DUN WAN FAIL IT!
Ahh.
ZZZ.
Ytd.. Draw Hist mindmaps draw till siao.
I changed my studying style..
yupyup.
hope will be better than previous one.
(Which is jus read from txtbk. Thn mae me v .confused. Coz my notes scattered everywhr.==)
yeayea.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
i cnt stand it..
Every day v. tired...
==
Still got a MAJOR project waiting for me...
Tired. tired. As in physically..not mentally.==
yea..........
Later still nid study sci..
now.. my eyelids like dropping ler...
*YAWN*
Life hard in Sec sch. Kind of. but nvm. i cn manage.
JY~
I will jus do my best in tml test.
Calm~Cai Ling~
okok.
Byee.

Goodbye.U were the past. (:
Thanks for all the experience u gave me. Wonderful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment