Feb 27, 2010

OLA(:

hihi~
i love this weekend.
Coz now. My hw is like almost done?
except for a dumb D nT hw==
Ughh.
today. lib with jo n geraldine.
LOL
i was in a I LOVE HW mood and jo suddenly call askin whether i wan go lib discuss our sci project..
At first dun wan.. in the end i still got go larr.
my hw mood.
Kind of gone ler.
AHH~
Nvm................
it has been long since i have such goooooddd hw mood.
Haixx. pity ==
lolll..
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
ZZZ?
ok...
i forgotten wat happen.
Byee.


high expectations.
I stand up straight.
Determined to rch my goals.
So high,so high.
I sometimes. Slow down. Ask myself. is it too high for me???
No .actually it is not. Wat i needed is jus hardwork.
H.A.R.D.W.O.R.K.
and i will rch it.

High expectations.
i wrk so hard.
Jus bcoz of my Goals.
is it so important?
Yes. it is. it determined my future.
Yes.
jiayou Cai Ling.
in the middle of my Hardwork.
i kind of fell.
coz of U...
U..this dumbo.
No.
it doesnt affect my goal.

High expectations.
U r gone.
now.
But im feelin empty.
u made me gone through so much.
irrelevant to my goals..
U r gone.
I looked around.
I found out.
I have worked tooo hard..
Tt i fell tons lot in the end.
Yes.
Too high.
Wat cn i do?
Nth.
jiayou Cai Ling.
I hope you wont stress urself too much.
Coz i noe u will.

ME. The determined me. ME. The high expectations me. ME. the too high expectations me.
ME. The finally break down ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment