Feb 2, 2010

Ola everyone (:

today.
I TRIED to be OPTIMISTIC.
n it kind of works.......
Yea...
I've Finally sort out.
Chapter 2 of my maths.
==
When tcher already tch till chap 5???
Yea. Im slow.......
yea..
Kind of sad..for nth??
um...
==
yea.
Recently really alot problems popped out..
Yea..
So.sort it out.
But.
its difficult...
I mean.
It is difficult for me to remain optimistic at this point of time..Whr every problems jus crashed right in front of me...
I promised myself.
ending of 2009.
I'll Face my Obstacles BRAVELY.
in 2010.
I guess i only completed half of them..
Yea..
I face my obstacles.
But MAYB. not tt bravely..

i've really bcome tons quiet in sch when i rched sec sch..
Whr is the old me???
The REAL hyper me???
The one who is really optimistic n no problems cn let me worry for more than 1 wk....
I din even have time to react to my problems NOW. n everything started to crashed....
U all think it is easy for me???
NO!!!
i tried my v. best.
Yes. It hlps.
But there are still some problems left thr. Im unable to solve.
MAYB wat i nid is time...
Yea...

Wrksheets from tcher..Red marks...
IT IS OK! LEARN FROM MISTAKES...

Personal problems.....
i cn do nth to it.
Jus try my best to think at the good side....

The emo me.....
WHAT CN I DO?????
NTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've tried my best to be really optimistic.
But.
Nth jus cooperates wif me!!!!!!!
Whr is my Hyper-Happy- spirit.
Whr is the ME????
Living in sorrow everyday.
Waiting my problems to be solved.
i dun hv much time..U noe??
Everything will be too late by then...
U think i wan to be negative???
Nth jus goes right.
Nth makes me happy.
Bombarded with h.w, problems everyday.
HOW DID U ALL EXPECT ME TO BE POSITIVE.
YES.
I TRIED.
IT HLPS.
BUT THERE ARE MUCH MORE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told myself.
Everything is goin be alright after sometime.
But.
no.Nth. at all.
NTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave me alone.
Everyone.
Let me think.
... ... ... ...
-Changing bck to normal-

The sadness is always hidden deep inside me.
U all will nvr sense it.
n mayb.
u all will not be able to hlp me.
Cn u all jus give me some encouragement. Everyday?

to show tt u all care??

To let me be more happy?

CN U ALL DO TT?

I seriously nid those encouragements....to hlp me move on.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment