Jan 31, 2010

OLA!!!!
Um..
Enjoying my cheese fries...
LOL.
==
Um..
Suddenly found out tt i everyday online.(no BIG deal. I KNOW.)
when i PROMISE to wrk hard.
UGH.
I failed to keep my promise.
==
Disappointed of myself.
Why couldnt i jus on com like eh. Two days once?????
WHY??!?!?
UGHH.
Stupid me....
HAIX..
Nth seems to go right recently.
disappointment.
Everytime.
Troubled.
Everytime.
SLEEPY.
Everytime.make me really cnt concentrate in lessons esp when sec sch lessons r so boring!!!
But thinkin bck..
During these problems..Thr r Tweeny-Tiny BITS of happiness..
TT will only bring smile to my face. ONCE. ==
Better than nth right..Yea...
Nth jus seems RIGHT.
UGH.
Perfectly IMPERFECT life. I HAD.
Wait.
But tts wat made my life interesting mah...
Yea...
(:
Hoo.
Imperfect life doesnt seems tt bad...
STIMES.....
==
Sec Sch life.
WATEVER.
I jus dunno wat happen to me.
I THINK IM BECOMIN MORE REBELLIOUS!!
AHHHH.
AHHH!! NOOOO!!!
OMG.
Im changing bck to my own self CURRENTLY.
..........
WAIT.
Actually not so much lar..
Jus.
found out tt.
I've been tokin lesser to my parents.
OMG.
=.='''
LOL.
=.='''''''

Seems tt every wk got testttt.
UGH.
UGH.
To p66ssss : Dun look so forward to sec sch life.
It aint any better than pri sch life.
Get this right KAYS???
My sec sch life( CURRENTLY) arent tt good.
hope it will changed after few monthss.
My sis said IT JUS ONLY ONE MONTH.
But to me.
it seems tt nth will chnge after THIS ONE MONTH.
Im living in hell.Mayb.
==
ughhhh.

Enough complaining(Actually, i havent...!!)

....
....
....
HAIX.
Bye For now.....

I dun think i feel happy wif u all......
Im a loner by nature..


No comments:

Post a Comment