Mar 2, 2012

Cause she got that one thing and i need that one thing

This post is just for CHAN FANG LING. Yes, it is dedicated to her and it is not going to be some typical dedication whereby the writer will list out all the freaking good points of the person and thank her or what. I want to tell CHAN FANG LING that i love her alot alot and she mean a hell lot to me. okay so, our friendship isn't that smooth going at all actually. We have quarrels here and there, and we drift apart often. But we somehow just got the bond back, it's natural. Once we drift away, we will cant help it but return back to our normal close state again. Yes, we do get fed up with one another due to our flaws. No one is perfect anyway, and this often lead to us having slight conflicts. And this time, we had another one. So we just sort of settle it, and yes. I went to school today and saw a card sticking out from my table. I was smiling throughout the time when i was reading the card, i'm so touched yknw!! It's like, i never expected her to write such a long card for me, just to reassure me about our friendship and stuff yeah. I know this is a typical dramatic scene or whatsoever. But her card really mean alot to me, and i just want to tell her through this blogpost, that she stands a important role in my life, and i dont ever want to lose her no matter how bad our friendship maybe. She makes up a huge part in my life, she... is my listener, she is the one that listen to my updates in life so we can catch up with each other often, i don't know how to put it into words. But i know she got that thing in her that is worth fighting for, fighting for it to keep our friendship. i know her, i understand her, somehow. I can't say i really understand her, but at least i do know how she is like and yeah, all these quarrels to maintain this friendship is.. worth it. it will make our friendship stronger, and better :)
Yes so CHANFANGLING!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, please remember. PUAHCAILING LOVES YOU HELL LOTS (: , even though we are in the same class but we're not ... yeah, you should know (: but it's alright baby! Everything will be great, you're worth my time. xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment