Jan 1, 2012

HAPPYNEWYEAR!

HAPPYNEW YEAR PEOPLE ! :D yesterday was a fucking awesome day (: Went SSC teoheng with my cousins and sang for 3hours -faints- we all were so damn tired !! :D But it was really cheap , less than 40dollars for 4person . But the room was kinda small , guess that is why it is sooo cheap huh ;) .
Chiong straight to woodlands for countdown CIP there . Caiwei , Kahjun and I were already late and everyone has started packing goodies bags and hanging banners etc ): . It was really tiring to pack goodies bags non stop for like 2hours or so , and we managed to pack ...... 3000 goodies bags !! YAY :D not counting those others packed on 30th dec . Was assigned for crowd control at games booth and i swear it was a total chaos . Was so damn irritated by some small kids who don't listen to what i'm saying and one even scolded vulgar at me !!! OMFGGG , i want to slap him so badly k . Just rolled my eyes at him , cant stand it .
Danced and party till 1plus with zhiquan , sidharda , Leona , Leon , Viresh , Caiwei , Kahjun and some others :) , WAHHHH WAS SO FUCKING HYPED UP MAN !!!!!!!! All of them really made my day !! Managed to reach home at around 3am , but i was all worth it , for all my friends <3 love them alot k ! :)
And not forgetting my two bestfs , BRENNEN NG AND TAN SI XIAN !!! :D They actually came down to woodlands just because i jokingly told them to come and support me on twitter . AWWW , took a pic , and it turns out really bad . HAHA , but who cares la hor !!! Thanks , <3
Really blessed that i get to spend my new year with all these people i love , (; once again , HAPPYNEWYEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment