Dec 3, 2011

in another life , i will make you stay .

Shall dedicate this post to my beloved sec1s - Robyn , Wenyu , Akasyah and Wenyu .
I has been around half a year since i took up the responsibility of being a PL , and i'm glad and proud of the 4 of them . They have shown me what they are during this EOY camp and i'm proud that they finally speak up , show more initiative and shine in guides after my endless naggings at them during normal trainings . Yes , i have to admit that they are not the few that has alotalot of potential . But their improvements made me realise that i had made a change in their lives , that i'm not useless at all . They keep me going at my worst times ( including lining and hazel ) because i don't want them to be demoralized due to my lousy spirit . I remember pushing this patrol at the beginning in achieving the best patrol , but i realize it's tiring and we're not enjoying it at all . I then send them this very long msg , explained to them that what's most impt is that they learnt and have fun and not being the best patrol . Wenyu has made me so proud during this camp , she was the one encouraging me instead of me encouraging her . She for once , showed initiative and pushed her camp patrol ;) . Isn't that a great improvement ? As for robyn , she gained alot more confidence and dared to speak up . She has a fucking nice voice i swear !!!! Akasyah , still quite reserved but she can talk very loudly can ! :) Priscilla , she dared to speak in front of the whole company now already . OHMY , im so proud of them !! probably you all are thinking im just some naive person who gives a shit about SPEAKING UP . But i've walked with them through this path and THEY'VE GROWN CAN T_T was thinking bout it while untying knots ytd .
It has never been a easy thing to be a PL , and i've never regretted being one though . My tear was worth it ! HAHAHA , did not expect myself to be at all can ): i might not be the best , but at least i've tried . (;
All the best to them , xoxo .

No comments:

Post a Comment