Nov 27, 2011

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
I'm back from council camp , IT WAS awesomefunexcitingthrillingfunnycrazyhyper-ish. okay , WHICH COUNCIL CAMP ISNT FUN HUH ? :P had tons of fun there , will update again once the photos are up !! This blogpost will be dedicated to my babeeeee..........

LAU
HWEE
SI

Did i mention how much i love herrr ? IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T CELEBRATE FOR YOU COZ I JUST CAME BACK FROM CAMP ): , reassure , a celebration will be coming up and of coz together with my present and card . Aww . Anw , let's do a flashback on how we met ..... OKAY , girl guides and idk what else anymore . HAHAHA . -fail flashback- Anw , we just got closer la !!! and then we kept on going out together and we're are super close friends nowww !!!! :) And she is the one who keeps on making me laugh for no reason , her face is funny enough . -please scroll up and laugh- ohyesss , and remember how we went through camp challenge together ? How i keep pushing all the diagonal lashes to you like you were my junior instead ? ( excuse me, now my diagonal lash very good alr okay ) How we sat on the bus together and cut twines ? How we eat together ? How we went out and you did those unglam actions ? How we celebrated FangLing's bday ? How you celebrate mine too ? :) and us taking alotalot of photos !!!! YAYYYY :) You've given me so much memories that i want forget also can't la !!!!! ): HEHEHEHE . ♥ DO YKNW WHY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ? You're super super funny ( duh ) , always there for me , helping me TOO , and then you work hard for what you want , But dun overwork yourself okayyyyyyy :) okay la , i want to stop here . I'm going to leave all the things on my card .
last but not least ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment