Nov 21, 2011

And then the cold came , the dark days when fear crept into my mind

Attempted to sneak into a NC16 movie theatre but failed .

It's 11:55pm and i can't sleep , feeling like a total fail after my failed attempt of sneaking so as to watch you are the apple of my eye , which i have been eyeing on before it is even released in Singapore . Feeling so moody right now since i can't get to watch it ...
Having late night chat with my friend , or perhaps close friend . Apparently we are exchanging secrets and complaining about life , HAHA . But at least it keeps me from being bored . YAYYYYYY (;
Feeling abit out of place in guides recently , idk why . Everyone is like meeting up and I'm like #foreveralone which is really pathetic !!!!!!!!! But forget it , bad things don't last after all yeah ? Meeting council peeps for camp identity tml , hope everything goes well . Going to meet my babes aft that !!! :) Really excited . Byeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment