Oct 31, 2011

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Had KFC with Sandra and Fangling on Saturday night and something really small happened but it totally made my day , even though it was ending . HAHA . Was at the washing area and this small boy was trying to press the tap but failed because he wasn't strong enough . The adult next to him just totally ignored him and went away after washing her hands . Seeing that the little boy was really having a hard time , i helped him and yknw what he did ? He looked up and gave me the widest smile i've ever seen and said thankyou (: when i walked out and went back to my seat , he actually came up to my seat and keep on smiling at me . Yeah , i admit it's nothing much . But he taught me alot . I didn't knew that one simple act can actually bring such joy to me .
I have been so busy trying to keep up with the pace of life and actually failed to slow down and really give a damn about those small little things that have been happening . I finally did and it gave me a reminder to start appreciating .
Just one simple sincere thankyou and a wide smile can totally make my day . Start appreciating and you will realize the beauty of life . (:

and i'm still regretting because i failed to appreciate you . But it's too late . You won't come back to me , will you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment