Oct 24, 2011

I will never regret you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.

LIFE HAS BEEN AWESOMEEEEEE with my friends around , duhhhh :P went to watch real steel with geraldine and jodi , omggg . super nice movie , worth the money man $___$ HAHA , and that little boy was super cute ♥ Had pepper lunch , Yogurt place after that and we camped there for hours and something happened there which totally threw my face . HAHA :D but aw , its alright . -____- i'm used to it already :P
OCC for bowling todayyyyyy with Jodi , Geraldine , Aurora , Sancia , Weiboon , Ruiming , Kenneth , Jacky , Jeremy , Jiajing , Tristan . HAD A BLAST THERE !!! I din know that bowling can be super fun omgg . HAHA . But i suck at it , LOL . ANDANDAND , my bowling ball slipped off my fingers and rolled backwards to my friends when I'm ready to throw it . okay , i totally paiseh diao can . Embarrassing man . EXCUSE ME , I'm first timer okay :P . Jacky was trying to moonwalk on that super super slippery lane , HAHAHA and Jiajing walked to the middle of the lane to take the stucked bowling ball in the gutter . -___- , whereas weiboon is acting likeaboss as usual ;) .
shit , and it is super addictive and fun with so many awesome people there :)
AND BOWLING IS SUPER THRILLING . YOUR REACTION WILL BE LIKE ......

when your friend strike , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . OMG and i got so excited -_- when its not me who strike . hehehe . Most of my ball rolled into the gutter , oh well , forget it . Really looking forward to another trip there with them !! :D
handball tml again , waste time uhhh ):
Kbye (:
OHYA , GO AND TAG PLEASE . my tagboard is brand-new so all my tags are gone . ZZ , and tell me if you want me to link you okay (: I'm super lazy to link everyone :x , plus i lost the link .

No comments:

Post a Comment