Sep 4, 2011

Going to update before going to AL camp tml , not really looking forward . Sigh , no camping mood at all and crap , JODIWONG IS NOT GOING ! Sadded , was hoping that the camp will be much better with her around . But it's alright , i still have Jingyee and Aurora with me ♥ . SANCIA SEAH , don't miss us okay ;) . I reallyreally hope that the camp will run smoothly and i'll get to know more peopleeeeeeee !

Life is really getting more and more screwed due to my suckish mentality . Yeah , my bad . Walao , i reallyreally hate it when my self-esteem drop , seriously . I'm not perfect , i'm not born with flawless skin , with the most beautiful face , i'm not as chio as other girls , i'm not the one with a supersuper awesome character that never fails to attract people . I'm clumsy , blur , rowdy , crappy , average-looking , pms max . idk , i'm just so ... OKAY FORGET IT !
PUAHCAILINGGGG SMILE OKAY CHEER UP OKAY STOP PMSING OKAY !!!!!!

kthxbye . whatameaninglesspost.

No comments:

Post a Comment