May 22, 2011

Hate being here .



OKAY , im really getting bored here so i decided to blog . Feel like deleting this dead blog , nothing to blog at all recently . AHAHA . I'm really getting really busy recently , competition trainings , council things , outings etc . WTF , im suppose to relax aft MYE T-T and im getting really lazy okayy .
Had a really great time w jodi and my junior aft council rehearsal two days ago . Went LJS for dinner and had a really long chat w them . They slap some senses into me and the burden is finally gone after so long . The advices and lecture my junior gave me made me respected him alot ( he is 16 though -.- ) , he taught me things that no one really teach me bfore . The things he told me totally made a drastic change in terms of my personality . he made me wna change for the better and i have to . Yes , i thank him and jodi for that (:
Council investiture tml ! :D not really excited for it , but the thought of sec4s stepping is quite sad huh \: Had fun under their lead for council to become a even better place . :D

BYE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment