Apr 30, 2011

I will break the chains that bind me ; happiness will find me

OLAAA :D
Went jodi house a few days ago with clique ;D , fun time there . Jodi , Aurora and I started some crap topics after Jingyee and Sancia left and it was superb hilarious :D . Laughters - awkward silence - laughters . Never get bored w them around , sb will crack some jokes and the whole clique will burst out laughing . We will jump from one topic to another , endless things to share to them . I really love them <:

MYE is coming , started my revision and im half dead now . Im not even halfway through . I reallyreally hate exams ): Who don't ? Hope i can scrap through , all the best (Y) .

Life has been in a mess , but it's sorting out by itself currently . Things are changing for the better , and i'm so glad they are huh (: .

FANGLING AND AURORACHAN BIRTHDAY COMING UP , im friggin excited


Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment