Apr 15, 2011

Cause baby i was born this way

OLAAA ! I loveeeeedieeeee ♥ my girlfriends (: ! Jodiwong , Tanjingyee , Aurorachan , Sancia seahhhhhhhh ! My awesome babes ;D I can't live w/o them yeah <: , we all crapped alot recently . Especially during recess -____- , life is awesome with them around . I know i'm not in a really good sate recently , thanks for tolerating all my nonsense :') .

Getting really easily frustrated nowadays . MYE is coming , stressed up . Plus people around me gets too overboard at times . -___- SO YEAH , don't piss me off anymore .
I really miss having CCA right now , life gets a little too dull w/o it ): . UHHUH ~ Intensive camp challenge trainings aft MYE . We are left with 2weeks to train for national competition , like wth only T-T . Oh gadgets , imma back again ~ Oh tent pitching , pls don't torture me to death ~ Oh PT , pls dun be too tough . Running around the school -__- . shitmylife . OKAY , though running can be fun too (: ~ CAMP CHALLENGE ALL THE WAYYYYYY ! :D

Ohyeah , the new batch of councilors (Y)

bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment