Mar 2, 2011


I regretted , alot (: . But yknw what ? it's too late . I had this perfect chance standing right bfore me , for months . MONTHS . i just treated it as though its invisible and refused to take a good look at it . I don't even give a damn about it and tried to deceive myself by thinking that i dun like you . Stupid or what ? Surprisingly , i did it . yayy . happy or what ? i was happy . But now ? im not (: . i realized how blind and dumb i were , for not cherishing this chance . Now i lost it , i felt so bad ... i failed to treasure this awesome guy right in front of me :D .
I was looking through all the msgs i stored in my phone just now . okay , i admit i do read them every night . They motivate me to strive for the better EVERY SINGLE DAY . Heheh , shocked ?
Im so fucking piss at myself when i read those msgs (: . i . actually . lost . such . a . great . chance . i hate myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment